It’s a brand new week here at the BiteHunter.com office. It’s also a short one since everyone was off for Monday, July 4. That said however, we still have stuff to share in this week’s update! Read on for more:
- Our mobile app, which has gotten tons of downloads, is still featured on the iTunes app store so check it out now for the very low price of FREE.
- Our website is now nationwide! So what you find on the mobile app is exactly what you’d find on the site. For example, if you find a happy hour in Boston using the app, you can now find it on our website!
- The 3-day weekend afforded each of us time to have some fun. Andrew (Assistant Operations Manager) took a trip to NJ to have some BBQ and see fireworks. Calvin (Operations Manager) went to see the Macy’s fireworks show on the West Side. Ido (CTO) took a trip up north while Gil (CEO) took a trip overseas. I went to a friend’s birthday party on Saturday – seriously GOOD times – and decided to keep it low-key for July 4.
Want some highlights from today’s newsletter? Here you go!
- Colicchio & Sons: Four Course Prix Fixe $78.
- Reggie’s Music Joint: $22 for Bar Fare and Premium Beverages ($41 value) Includes A burger or sandwich with French fries, 2 well drinks or 2 draft beers and 2 shots of your choice.
- Kiki Japanese Restaurant: Mix Tray Reg. $33 , Only $27.65.